- Workshop on Environmental issues of Jammu and Kashmir
Jan 15, 2017
- Five Days Training Workshop on ICT in Education and Learning
Jan 13, 2017
- Secretary designate Sh K.K Sharma Visits Central University of Jammu
Jan 07, 2017
- Workshop on Enhancing Life Skills and Leadership among Students
Dec 22, 2016
- CUJ received grant under FIST
Dec 20, 2016
- CUJ faculty received grant from Science and Engineering Research Board
Dec 17, 2016
- CUJ holds One Day Orientation Programme on Heritage Awareness for Student Volunteers
Dec 14, 2016
- 7th Academic Council of CUJ
Nov 30, 2016
- Constitution Day Celebrated at Central University of Jammu
Nov 25, 2016
- CUJ conduct Need Analysis Consultative Committee meet.
Nov 19, 2016
- Central University of Jammu organises Placement Drive for MBA-TTM
Nov 15, 2016
- NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ADMINSTRATIVE REFORMS AND PUBLIC SERVICES DELIVERY
Nov 11, 2016
- Panel discussion on the topic Indias Economic Surgical Strike An Assault on Corruption and Black Eco
Nov 10, 2016
- Honarable Minister for Education Naeem Akhter chaired meeting of PMMMNMTT at CUJ
Nov 08, 2016
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas and Vigilance Awareness Week
Oct 31, 2016
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship at CUJ
Oct 27, 2016
- Maritime Security
Oct 21, 2016
- Central University of Jammu signs MoU with Safeducate
Oct 20, 2016
- CUJ NSS Volunteers Attending National Adventure Camp at Manali
Oct 20, 2016
- CUJ holds seminar on Relevance of the Teachings of Swami Vivekananda in Contemporary Times.
Oct 14, 2016
- Central University of Jammu Organized REGIONAL MATHEMATICAL OLYMPIAD-2016
Oct 10, 2016
- ONE DAY ORIENTATION PROGRAMME ON RURAL RECONSTRUCTION FOR YOUTH
Oct 07, 2016
- CUJ celebrates 65th Wildlife Conservation week
Oct 05, 2016
- CUJs students participated in PRASTUTI at IIT, KANPUR
Oct 05, 2016
- Central University of Jammu starts one week Yoga camp at Main Campus
Oct 03, 2016
- World Tourism Day: Tourism Week celebrations OJUS Concludes at Central University of Jammu
Sep 27, 2016
- Workshop on Cross LoC Trade CBMs in Kargil
Sep 27, 2016
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management of CUJ holds Tourism Week Celebrations OJAS
Sep 20, 2016
- Corporate Deliberations concludes at HRD Congress at Central University of Jammu
Sep 17, 2016
- Nurturing World Class Organizations in an Emerging Global Diaspora
Sep 16, 2016
- Lecture Series on the Topic Diaspora A key Source for Indias foreign policy objectives and cultural
Sep 09, 2016
- Central University of Jammu Celebrates Azaadi 70
Aug 23, 2016
- CUJ organises workshop on Cross-LoC Trade CBMs in Leh
Aug 22, 2016
- Central University of Jammu celebrates Independence Day
Aug 15, 2016
- Central University of Jammu celebrates International Youth Day
Aug 12, 2016
- Central University of Jammu and Tiger Division commemorate Kargil Vijay Diwas
Aug 09, 2016
- The Yoga Centre, Central University of Jammu kicks off a program on Self Efficay under Saksham
Aug 08, 2016
- Central University of Jammu, School of Education gets Rs 7.5 cr
Aug 02, 2016
- Under Graduates Induction Day organized at Central University of Jammu
Jul 28, 2016
- Induction day organised at Central University of Jammu
Jul 27, 2016
- CUJ organizes lecture on life and philosophy of Swami Vivekananda
Jul 04, 2016
Mar 12, 2016
Students from foreign countries will now be able to pursue various courses at the Central University of Jammu (CUJ) from the current academic session 2016-17. The varsity had submitted its consent for Direct Admission of Students Abroad 2016 to the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Vice Chancellor of the Central University of Jammu Prof Ashok Aima said this during a media interaction here today.
He said during his recent visit to Goa, he found that students from Afghanistan were pursuing higher studies from the Central University of Goa.
“We have also taken this initiative to admit foreign students, especially from South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation countries, from this academic session,” Prof Aima said.
The Vice Chancellor further said two programmes would now be taught at the main campus at Rahya while another six will be taught at the main campus from June this year.
He said a one-time grant of Rs 113.57 crore had been sanctioned by the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for four laning of the road from Rahya Morh to the main campus with a flyover and land compensation.
When asked how much time it will take to complete the campus, the Vice Chancellor said “the pace of construction work has been doubled now and we are hoping that the road connectivity will be in place in two years. As far as the construction of the whole campus is concerned, it will take another 5-7 years”.
The Vice Chancellor said the varsity would launch skill and vocational courses from this academic session, especially for students belonging to rural areas in Samba, Udhampur and Doda districts. He added that a team would be constituted and sent to various higher secondary schools to counsel students to help them chose the programme they want to pursue.
The online registration for admission to the university for the 2016-17 session will start from March 14 and end on April 15.
Prof Aima said a detailed project report for the Centre for Earth Sciences and the Centre for Space Applications was in consideration of the Earth Sciences Department and the Department of Space, Government of India, respectively.